Name:
Location: Oregon, United States

Here is why I put my long(er) ramblings, well, at least the stuff I pretend the think about BEFORE posting. Here is my primary site.

Friday, June 30, 2006

Books

Back on Father's day, I asked my wife for a book as a gift. The book "Make Love, the Bruce Campbell Way."



The book, Make Love, the Bruce Campbell way



What did my wife hear?



Not Bruce Campbell's Make Love, the Bruce Campbell way



Big differenece. That must have been a really fun conversation at the book store.


As for what would be different in the subject matters, I don't even want to think about that.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I knew there was a 'make love the bruce cambell way'.. but the other one actually exists? Thats amazing. I want to own them both.

7:20 PM, August 27, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home